Employer Verification Documents we Accept:
- Evidence demonstrating that you have a current, corporate bank account with a bank registered by the Financial Conduct Authority in the UK.
- Employers Liability Insurance Certificate for at least 5 Million Pounds from an authorised insurer. (Authorised insurers are individuals or companies working under the terms of the Financial Services & Markets Act 2000. The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) maintains a register of authorised insurers). This option does not apply if you are based in Northern Ireland. A certified copy of this document may be provided if the original is legally required to be displayed at your premises. The certificate must state the cover amount, or be accompanied by a certified copy of the schedule, displaying the cover amount. PDF printouts must be certified.
- Last 3 months company bank statements.
- Copy of the latest company accounts (if not viewable on Companies House)
- Registration with a Governing Body such as Companies House. Documentary evidence must be provided in the form of a confirmation letter from the governing body and/or a certified copy of a web printout confirming your details and registration number. An uncertified copy will only be accepted where the details are verifiable by viewing online.
- Certificate of VAT Registration.
- A letter from UK Trade and Investment, setting out the involvement it has had with you in helping you to establish a business in the UK.
- A letter from your bank providing your corporate banking facility, setting out the dealings it has had with you, including the nature and duration of its dealings.
- Evidence of Registration with HMRC as an employer to pay PAYE & National Insurance. Provide proof of PAYE Reference Number & Accounts Office Reference Number. [Evidence of registration must be original or certified copies of documentation issued by HMRC only].