STEP ONE: Assessment of eligibilitY
A representative from the potential host organisation must work with their candidate to fill/return to us the following:
- Initial Assessment Application
- Any of the three employer verification documents from this page (if not a Tier 2 Sponsor - to find out if you are a Tier 2 Sponsor, check our FAQs here)
- Candidates' Degree Certificate (must be notary translated to English if not already in English) and transcripts.
- Candidates' passport, including any previously issued Biometric Resident Permits (front and back) and/or visas for the UK.
Please submit all documents electronically filled, signed and in a zipped folder to Amanda Goodson (email@example.com). Then, choose a time in the queue for your assessment to take place by scheduling it here.
Step Two: Registration and Payment
If the assessment is successful, we will register you with our Tier 5 Program, and *invoice you for the appropriate fee, which will consist of two parts: The Registration Fee and the Sponsorship Fee.
- New Clients: £600.00 + VAT
- Returning Clients: £150.00 + VAT
- Extending Clients £300.00 + VAT
- Express Route: (2 working days processing time) £100.00/Month of Sponsorship + VAT
- Standard Route: (5 working days processing time) £750.00 + VAT for 12-month sponsorships only.
So for example, if you are a New Client, who would like Express Sponsorship, you will pay £1,800 + VAT. If you are a Returning Client, who would like Standard Sponsorship, you will pay £900 + VAT.
Please also **fill and submit a Migrant Care Letter and Client Care Letter, in order to complete this step. When we deem your case eligible, we will send you the Care Letters via email.
*Please note that all invoices will be issued to employers, and should be paid by employers. We do not accept payment from candidates.
**Immigration Advisors may fill any and all forms, but Care Letters must be signed by the employing organisation and the migrant themselves.
Issuance of Sponsorship and Visa Application Assistance
Once payment is received by our finance department, we will issue your Certificate of Sponsorship according to the route you have chosen above and will be available to advise on your visa application.